The benefits of installing a new central heating system, kitchen or bathroom are well documented. From increasing the value of your home through to reducing your energy bills and carbon emissions, the investment is well worth making.
As this is an important investment the work should be carried out by trained and certified professionals to ensure the job is completed to the high standards you would expect.
All plumbing and heating installations covered
- London Plumbers has many years experience of helping homeowners with plumbing and heating installations. Our services cover:
- Central heating installations – boilers, TRVs, radiators, pumps, pipework, thermostats, timers and programmers
- Under floor and solar powered heating systems
- Kitchens – pipework, sinks, taps and all the appliances like dishwasher, washing machine etc
- Bathrooms, wetrooms and cloakrooms – all pipework and ancillary plumbing as well as whiteware installation such as showers, toilets sinks and baths
- New boilers - both combi and condensing, megaflow and unvented systems
- Cylinder and water tanks installations
Complete installation service
We offer a complete service that covers all aspects of the installation including: plumbing, electrical and tiling. All our heating installations are carried out by fully qualified and CRB certified specialists who liaise with you to ensure minimum disruption to your property.
At London Plumbers, we pride ourselves on delivering a comprehensive plumbing and heating service, which includes repairs, installations, surveys & quotes to all our customers. All of our heating and plumbing installations come with a comprehensive parts and labour guarantee, giving you the peace-of-mind that if something should go wrong in the future we will be there to fix it, quickly and with the minimum of fuss.
So contact us now on 0800 046 7374 / 0207 129 8132 to arrange your installation with London Plumbers.
I would like to express my thanks for the professional way in which your company resolved my boiler problem from the initial booking of the appointment, to the resolution of the issuePaula Napier - Domestic Customer